Sometimes you wish for something and you get something else in return totally unexpected. That is how unpredictable life is. I believe food and life are very similar to each other. You can make anything out of it. Be it a complete mess or something nice and beautiful! Something worth tasting. 🙂 Usually, you need a particular sauce to go with your plain boiled pasta. But, what if you don’t want to make any? No worries, this pasta I’ve made here doesn’t require you to make any kind of sauce and is quick and easy to prepare. Oh! And of course, delicious too. No compromising on taste. Feel free to use your own choice of vegetables.
Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
250 ml milk
1 medium-sized onion (julienne)
3-4 cloves of finely chopped garlic
2 cubes processed cheese
¼ chopped capsicum
½ carrot cut in small cubes
1 bowl of Button Mushrooms
½ cup of cottage cheese cut in cubes
1 finely chopped green chilli
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Freshly ground Black pepper
- Add pasta to a pot of boiling water. Add salt and a tsp of Olive oil. Let it cook al dente.
- Heat Olive oil in a seperate pan. Add garlic and green chilies. Saute for a minute or two on a high flame.
- Add onions and a pinch of salt
- Next, add cottage cheese, carrots, mushrooms and any other veggies of your choice except capsicum. Let them cook on a medium flame. Add cheese cubes cut in small pieces (so that they melt easily).
- Add milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add pasta and capsicum. Mix well. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and hog onto it with buttered garlic bread! Slurp :p
Happy cooking! 🙂