The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for Drizzling Delicacies. 🙂
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 7,800 times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 7 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
It’s Christmas time, which means the best time of the year has arrived 😀 and Christmas would be incomplete without food and sweets. I really wanted to share a nice recipe with you all which would be easy to prepare and suitable for this holiday season as well. My friends and I wanted to make something with avocados. We could have easily gone with our good old Guacamole, instead we decided to make these easy cheesy toasts which I am really excited to share with all my readers over here. Hope you all give it a try and enjoy it as much as we did.
This recipe does not require any specific quantity of ingredients. We were able to use 1 big avocado for 6 slices. Feel free to make your own variations by adding mushroom, bell-pepper, broccoli, etc.
This is what you’ll need :-
1 big piece avocado
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Oregano for seasoning (optional)
Grated Processed Cheese (I used Britannia)
- Cut avocado into fine slices
- Spread butter and sprinkle some chopped garlic. Butter will make the toasts nice and crispy.
- Place your avocado slices neatly and sprinkle salt to taste
- Top it up with grated cheese. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and oregano seasoning.
- Place your slices on the middle rack of the oven and bake it for 7-10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Serve it with your favorite sauce. We had it with sriracha sauce. It goes really well with the toasts. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to All! 🙂