This again is a very quick and easy recipe to prepare. Fried potatoes give it a much more different taste along with sauteed spinach and gooey mozzarella cheese and cream. All ingredients blend really well with each other and barely requires any cooking time. It is a perfect breakfast delight. Feel free to adjust the quantity of the ingredients as per your liking.
Ingredients (Makes 4)
4 slices of bread
1 cup spinach cut in thin strips
1 cup diced potatoes ( I have used frozen ones here)
1 finely chopped green chili
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
¾ cup fresh cooking cream
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ tsp red chili flakes
1 tsp olive oil and Oil for frying potatoes
- Thaw frozen potatoes and fry in hot oil. Keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté spinach for a minute or two.
- Add fried potatoes, grated mozzarella cheese, cooking cream and give it a mix.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and red chili flakes.
- Place the topping on your toasted slices and serve.